NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Camacho Harley-Davidson Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty one (21) years old at the time of entry (excluding AK, HI, MA, MI, and VA). Employees, officers, and directors of Davidoff of Geneva USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members are each not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Davidoff of Geneva USA, Inc., located at 3001 Gateway Centre Parkway, Pinellas, Park, Florida 33782.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Content constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on June 10, 2016 with the event at the Davidoff of Geneva since 1911 store at 4142 W Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, Florida 33607, and ends on December 18, 2016 with the announcement of the Grand Prize winner. Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest as described in Rule 5 below.
5. HOW TO ENTER: There are four ways to receive a raffle ticket and enter the Contest:
(a) Upon entry to a Camacho Master Built Road Tour Event (“Road Tour Event”). During the Contest Period, you will automatically receive one (1) entry for each entry ticket to a Road Tour Event. For a list of qualifying event, please visit www.camachocigars.com.
(b) Participation in Experiences. You will receive one (1) entry for each Road Tour Event Experience (“Experience”) you take part in while at a Road Tour Event. Experiences may include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. The 360 Rift Acceleration Experience
2. Jumpstart Power Experience
3. Whac-A-Piston Challenge
4. Sharing photos taken during a Road Tour Event on social media using the hashtag #camachopowerband
5. Other Experiences at a given Road Tour Event which qualify
(c) Website Sign-up. During the Contest Period, you automatically receive one (1) entry for signing up at the website operating under the url http://camachocigars.com/bikegiveaway.
(d) With Purchase. During the Contest Period, you will automatically receive one (1) entry for each sampler box of Camacho brand cigars purchased at a Road Tour Event. You will automatically receive five (5) entries for each box of 20 count Camacho brand cigars purchased at a Road Tour Event.
6. PRIZE DRAWING/ODDS: At each Road Tour Event, Sponsor will select five (5) entries at random from among all eligible entries from said Road Tour Event. The first entry pulled will be awarded branded material. The second, third, and fourth entries pulled will be awarded door prizes. The fifth and final entry pulled will be entered to win an opportunity to win the Grand Prize opportunity as described in Rule 7 below. Limit one finalist position per person. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each Potential Finalist may be required to complete, sign, and submit a declaration of Compliance, liability release, and publicity release within five (5) days of the prize drawing associated with the potential finalist. Any failure to comply when requested, including if the Potential Finalist cannot be contacted, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Finalist. Potential Finalists must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning the Grand Prize (see Rule 8 below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a Potential Finalist is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate Finalist, time permitting.
Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any Potential Finalist’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Finalist/winner. If a Potential Finalist/winner has engaged or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the Potential Finalist/winner may be disqualified and the Finalist position or prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each Finalist must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during the visit to the Camacho Harley Giveaway Grand Prize Event described in Rule 8 and all prize-related activities associated herewith. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event.
8. PRIZES: Finalist Prizes. One (1) Finalist Grand Prize is available: A trip for one (1) person on or about January 20, 2017, to the Harley Davidson dealership in Youngstown, Ohio, to receive a Harley-Davidson Street Bob motorcycle valued at fourteen thousand dollars ($14,000.00) and a session with Harley-Davidson Master Builder for customization, valued at approximately ten thousand dollars $10,000.00. Trip consists of round trip coach air transportation for Finalist between the major commercial airport nearest his/her home and Akron Canton Airport, one (2) nights standard hotel accommodation. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize trip is two thousand dollar ($2,000.00). Total approximate retail value (ARV) of the Finalist Grand Prize is twenty-six thousand dollars ($26,000.00). The actual value may vary based on Finalist’s point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Ground transportation may be substituted for air if Finalist lives within 200 miles of Youngstown Harley Davidson. Any difference between the estimated value and the actual value will not be awarded. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including but not limited to tips, gratuities, additional meals, beverages, and other miscellaneous expenses, are solely the responsibility of Finalist. Each Finalist must be able and willing to travel on the dates designated by Sponsor to coincide with the Camacho Harley Giveaway Grand Prize Event. Failure to do so may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Finalist, time permitting. Finalists are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary identification (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required to travel. Major credit card will be required upon hotel check-in to cover any incidental charges. Travel arrangements and accommodations are subject to availability, government restrictions, and regulations, airport or other transportation terminal or other types of transportation restrictions or regulations. Other restrictions may apply.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other taxes on the prize that a Finalist may win and other expenses and costs related to my participation in the Contest and the acceptance and participation in the Trip which are not specified in the Official Rules will be the Finalist’s sole responsibility. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention, or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among all the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted, or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability, or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing, or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage due or misdirected mail, entries, application downloads; (e) any other errors or problems in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of a winner, the cancellation or postponement of the Camacho Harley Giveaway Road Tour Event, or any other event, the incorrect processing of entries, or any errors in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any king, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receipt attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court locating in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving any effect to any choice of law of conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
13. WINNER LIST: To request the name of the Finalists, available after December 31, 2016, or the name of the Grand Prize Winner, available after January 6, 2017, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Camacho Harley Davidson Giveaway Winner List, 3001 Gateway Centre Parkway, Pinellas Park, Florida 33782. All requests must be received by February 28, 2017.